1096 Magitup Road, BORDEN WA 6338
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,387 ha
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
LAWD is pleased to present for sale Shooters Hill Aggregation (the Aggregation), a significant dryland cropping opportunity comprising four semi-contiguous holdings within the tightly held Great Southern Region of Western Australia.
Key investment highlights include:
– A total land area of 4,387* hectares, of which 3,265* hectares is considered arable, focusing on the production of high-yielding crops including cereals (wheat, barley and oats), oilseeds (canola) and pulses (faba beans, lupins and field peas)
– The principal holding has been stewarded by the same family for over 110* years and is being offered for sale in-one-line or as separate assets. The Aggregation comprises Madgedup (2,210* hectares of which 1,497* hectares is considered arable), Shooters Hill (1,163* hectares of which 914* hectares is considered arable), Tin Hut (527* hectares of which 417* hectares is considered arable) and Block (486* hectares of which 437* hectares is considered arable).
– Extensive land improvement and soil enhancement works including consistent applications of high neutralising value lime, dolomite, gypsum and an annual fertiliser program.
– Benefitted by high-quality soil types, undulating topography, excellent climate characteristics and an average annual rainfall of 398* millimetres (10* year on farm average).
– Water infrastructure includes earth dams and spray tanks strategically located for improved operating efficiencies.
– Excellent structural improvements include a homestead, dwelling, workers accommodation, machinery shed, general purpose shed, chemical shed, fertiliser sheds, shearing shed and grain silo storage.
– Close to commodity facilities including Co-Operative Grain Handling (CBH) sites at Borden, Cranbrook, Albany grain port terminal and fertiliser distribution, Mount Barker regional cattle saleyards and Katanning regional sheep saleyards.
– Favourably located five* linear kilometres from Borden, 30* linear kilometres from Gnowangerup, 80* linear kilometres from Katanning and Mount Barker, 105* linear kilometres from Albany and 330* linear kilometres from Perth.
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST IN-ONE-LINE OR AS SEPARATE ASSETS CLOSING 1PM (AWST) FRIDAY 10 NOVEMBER 2023
For further information, please contact:
Simon Wilkinson +61 456 758 341