ARMIDALE NSW 2350
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- Land is 7,586 ha
LAWD is pleased to present for sale Warrane, a large scale and highly productive livestock grazing property situated in the prized New England region of NSW, one of the premier high rainfall grazing districts of Eastern Australia.
KEY INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE
• Comprising a total land area of 7,586* hectares (18,745* acres), the property is utilised for the breeding of beef cattle, prime lambs and merino wool, with a proven production of 58,000* Dry Sheep Equivalents.
• Fit-for-purpose operational infrastructure including a 6-stand shearing shed and sheep yards, Proway cattle yards, outpost yards and sheep drought lot which is linked via an internal laneway system.
• Historic (circa 1910) five-bedroom, three-bathroom federation homestead. Further accommodation includes a new manager’s residence and staff accommodation (7).
• Secure water resources include two bores supplying a reticulated trough system, surface water entitlements (195* megalitres), dual frontage to the Boorolong Creek and Toms Creek and numerous catchment dams (including a 600* megalitre dam).
• Improved and native perennial grass and clover pastures with a strong fertiliser history, further enhancing the ability to grow quality forage regardless of the timing of rainfall.
• Intensive CAPEX program focusing on land development, pasture establishment, soil fertility, fencing and laneways and livestock yards.
• Further development potential with an approved clearing permit of 2,027* hectares (325* hectares completed).
• Potential for renewable energy development.
• Strategically located 18* kilometres north-west of the Armidale town centre centre in the well-regarded New England region of NSW, an area widely acclaimed for its high rainfall (average annual rainfall of 793* millimetres) and consistent primary production.
LAWD is offering Warrane to the market via Expression of Interest closing at 11am (AEST) on Friday 12 May 2023.