136 Top Forestry Road, COOROY QLD 4563
- Land is 114.55 ha
LAWD is pleased to present Mirambeena, an extremely rare opportunity to acquire one of Noosa Hinterlands largest and most private land holding comprised of 114.55 hectares (283* acres) on two titles which has been held in the same family for approximately 50 years.
Key investment highlights include:
• Mirambeena comprises a total land area of 115* hectares, across two titles with significant development potential subject to council approval (STCA).
• Ideally located on the highly sought-after Noosa Hinterland, nestled within the Noosa Shire on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast, one of Australia’s most popular regions renowned for its stunning beaches and coastal lifestyle living.
• Conveniently located eight* linear kilometres south-west of Cooroy, 10* linear kilometres north-west of Eumundi, 25* linear kilometres from Noosa, 27* linear kilometres from Sunshine Coast Airport and 110* linear kilometres from Brisbane.
• A comfortable private homestead with breathtaking views offering four-bedrooms, two-bathrooms, multiple living areas and a home office, surrounded by lovely gardens and established trees with a school bus stop at the front entrance of the property. Complemented by a charming adjacent cottage and a carport.
• The property benefits from three spring fed dams, an additional four catchment dams, and supporting developed irrigation infrastructure provides unparalleled water security.
• A combination of high-quality soil types (dermosol and volcanic soils), undulating topography and reliable annual average rainfall (1,584* millimetres) enables multiple property utilisation options.
• Currently utilised as a large-scale avocado orchard including 4,850* trees (99% of Hass variety with the balance being Shepard variety).
• Suitable operational infrastructure includes a packing shed which offers two cold rooms, ripening facilities, storage shed, plus several outbuildings.
• Comprehensive farming plant and equipment required to operate the property is available on application.
• Continue with terraced orchard farming
• Convert to alternate crops such as lavender and/or citrus, which has previously been grown on the property
• Convert back to a lifestyle / cattle grazing property with your own horse and mountain bike trails
• Utilise and develop as a sustainable eco-development, farm stay (STCA) or organic farm
Mirambeena is being offered for sale by Private Treaty
Lot 1: 9.63* hectares for $840,000 (Orchard only)
Lot2: 105.02* hectares for $2,350,000 (House & Farm)
Lots 1 and 2: 114.65 hectares for $3,150,000
For further information please do not hesitate to contact the exclusive selling representative.