164 Dondingalong Road, KEMPSEY NSW 2440
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 16.11 ha
- 6 Garage
Make an escape to the country to what can only be described as the perfect country getaway. From lush green paddocks to the ultimate shed this property has something to excite everyone. Located approx.10km from the township of Kempsey the property also enjoys close proximity to other major centers, including Port Macquarie which is approx. 64kms South with sealed road access right to the front gate.
The single-level 3-bedroom brick and tile homestead is perfectly positioned to take in the beautiful countryside and scenic rural views. It includes a centrally located kitchen with loads of storage, complemented by a ducted reverse cycle Dakin air-conditioning system zoned for each room plus the addition of a wood fire heater in the formal lounge for that extra touch of charm.
A 10 kva solar system plus a solar hot water system contribute to the home’s energy efficiency helping to eliminate those large power bills. You’ll enjoy relaxing and spending time with family and friends with an undercover entertaining area that includes a built-in BBQ and overlooks the large inground swimming pool.
The impressive list of improvements and infrastructure is where this property really stands out from the rest. A huge 20mtr x 20mtr shed houses 4 walk-in, walk-out stables with large sliding doors and self-waterers in each. The rubber-lined breezeway floors feature reinforced concrete suitable for parking large horse floats and trucks. A second large fully enclosed shed provides perfect additional storage or workshop space, with a high roller door and low energy high bay and fluorescent lighting the sheds well thought out setup lends itself to an endless list of uses.
The property also includes a small set of cattle yards which are easily accessible at the front of the property via their own separate entrance. A sand arena along with the 11 well-fenced paddocks, cleverly designed with a laneway system, makes this the perfect property for any equine enthusiast.
The beautiful Dungay creek frontage, along with an abundance of freshwater tanks provides endless water security. The smaller creek through the center of the property has held water even through some of the driest times and with the extensive watering system provides water to large 200ltr troughs in all the paddocks.
Properties that tick so many boxes rarely reach the market, we are sure this very special property will meet all your expectations.
• Ideal grazing or equine property with well fenced & watered paddocks
• Single level 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick & tile homestead
• Large adjoining double garage with internal access
• Separate studio with laundry, bathroom & kitchen
• Outstanding shedding with 2 large steel constructed sheds
• Equine facilities including stable, wash bay, tack room & sand arena
• Airconditioned office with built-in cupboards & bench space
• 3 phase pump feeding from Dungay Creek & several freshwater storage tanks
• Attractive PVC post & rail fence with 3 double gate entry points from main road
• Internal post & rail holding paddock suitable for Stallions are fenced with trouble-free Equi-wire so also well suited & safe for foals
• Fishing in Dungay Creek is right at your back door, with some of the clearest creek water you will find anywhere
• Beaches are only 30 mins* drive away where you can ride your horse along the sandy beaches of Hat Head, South West Rocks or Crescent Head
• Lush, green paddocks all year round
Josh Wicks | 0448 637 509 | LJ Hooker Kempsey
Karla Faint | 0444 590 788 | NPB
Daniel McCulloch | 0429 613 332