209 Top Somerton Road, ATTUNGA NSW 2345
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5.34 ha
- 3 Toilet
- 4 Garage
Welcome home to “Kirra Ki” where you will fall in love as you enter the pencil pine-lined driveway that leads to a very expansive homestead complete with stunning rural views. For people looking for peace and serenity, you have just found both.
Beautifully built in the late 1980s when homes were built to last, by a very particular builder this home will suit the largest of families or a couple that likes space or even someone with parents or other family members living with them. With four bedrooms and a self-contained granny flat or master bedroom under the same roof, there are so many possibilities within this property that are so hard to find these days.
Federation-style red brick, bullnose verandah surrounding the home, lovely federation bay windows, and perfectly positioned stained glass features add that extra touch. Ample living areas include a good-sized lounge area, dining off the kitchen, office area, and rumpus room. The list goes on and on, the home is fantastic for entertaining with a very tranquil inground resort-style concrete pool perfect for kids with shallow and deep areas. A great BBQ area overlooking the pool and a kid’s playground. There is also a third toilet close to the pool all within a fully fenced backyard suitable for children & pets. Extensive shedding including two x double garages one with an adjoining carport, a large machinery shed, a stable with a covered area, a tack room, and garden sheds.
Set in well-established shaded gardens with stunning mature trees and lovely rural views.
• 5.34 hectares / 13.19 acres
• Four or five bedrooms, four with built-in or walk-in robes, two bathrooms & three toilets
• Freshly painted & carpeted through-out
• Separate self-contained rumpus room, granny flat, or main bedroom all under the main roof
• Two x ducted & zoned reverse cycle Daikin air-conditioning units 18kw & 12kw throughout the home (one is new)
• Four gas points for heating & fans in the bedrooms & dining area
• Lovely timber kitchen gas cooktop plenty of cupboard space & lovely rural views from the kitchen window
• Five KW back to grid solar & solar hot water
• 15 minutes to Tamworth, two minutes to Attunga which has a great convenience store, School & Hotel
• In-ground resort-style concrete magnesium pool & BBQ area with power
• Set up for horses with individual paddocks, stable, tack room & self-watering troughs
• Three x 5000-gallon fresh water tanks, one x 1000 gallon off the chook shed & a very reliable bore with a new submersible pump
• Self-watering troughs in all paddocks & two self-watering troughs in the cattle yards
• Sectioned into three main paddocks & two smaller ones
• Good quality cattle yards with a ramp & also a loading ramp close by
• Fantastic sheds including two x double garages, one with a carport
• Huge machinery shed, several garden sheds, stable & covered area great for saddling up, chook run & veggie patches
• Garbage service to the door & school buses daily
• Land size 13.19 Acres / 5.34 Hectares & Rates $1,200 p/a approx.
“Inspections are highly recommended this one won’t last long”