220 Pattersons Road, WAGGA WAGGA NSW 2650
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 56.60 ha
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Gas Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
LAWD is pleased to present Argyle (the Property), comprising 56.6* hectares (139.8 acres), and situated a short twelve minute drive north east of the city of Wagga Wagga.
Key investment highlights include:
• Total area: 56.6*hectares / 139.8* acres.
• Award winning homestead – Architecturally designed, four-bedroom homestead which features quality fixtures and fittings, modern layout with open plan kitchen and family room, formal living, dining room, main bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite, study, bathroom, laundry with shower/toilet and double garage. Additional key features include ducted evaporative cooling, gas ducted heating, spotted gum floorboards, new carpets, plantation shutters, dishwasher and steam oven.
• Beautifully presented landscaped garden, which provides numerous outdoor entertaining areas including a bungalow style barbeque area.
• Highly productive mixed farming land, 100 per cent arable, and suited to a diverse range of mixed farming and grazing enterprises. The Property is subdivided into seven paddocks plus a laneway.
• Predominantly native perennial grass and clover pastures, capable of conservatively carrying 40* cows and calves or 300* ewes plus progeny.
• Town water connected (Riverina Water) and supplies the homestead, garden, sheds and livestock water troughs. Additional surface water is supplied from a surface dam. Potable water is supplied from a 100,000 litre rainwater tank.
• Quality operational improvements including steel cattle yards, machinery shed / workshop (power connected) and two self-emptying silos.
• Exclusive location only 12 kilometres north/east of Wagga Wagga with bitumen road frontage. 2.5 hours west of Canberra and 4.5 hours south west of Sydney (M5/M7 Junction)
Argyle is for genuine sale, asking $3,075,000 – for more details regarding this rare opportunity please contact the below personnel.