2276 Kojonup-Katanning Road, CARROLUP WA 6317
- 8 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 1,652.15 ha
- 2 Toilet
LAWD is pleased to present The Glen (the Property) for sale. A highly productive mixed dryland cropping and livestock breeding/finishing opportunity situated in the renowned Great Southern region of Western Australia.
Featuring 20 locations on 10 contiguous certificates of title, this attractive property benefits from fertile soil types and an enviable climatic zone with 477* millimetres of mean annual rainfall (average of the three closest BOM recording sites) providing ideal conditions to support crop and pasture growth.
Key Investment Highlights:
– Available in-one-line or as separate parcels
– Accommodation includes a stone and iron constructed homestead with five bedrooms plus a secondary brick and tile constructed dwelling with three bedrooms
– Gently undulating topography with 1,312* hectares considered arable and 147* hectares of grazing/parkland grazing area
– Conveniently located 15* linear kilometres west of Katanning and 17* linear kilometres east of Kojonup
– Fit for purposes operational improvements to support livestock breeding and cropping
– Currently utilised for the cropping of canola, barley, oats and livestock breeding (sheep and deer)
The Glen is for sale via Expression of Interest, closing 11am (AWST) Tuesday 19 December 2023.
Please contact exclusive selling agents for further information and a copy of the Information Memorandum, phone William Morris +61 448 415 537 or Don Fry +61 418 909 916.