34 Carinya Road, WAUCHOPE NSW 2446
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 27.52 ha
A local family has had the privilege to call ‘Rosewood’ their home for the last 37 years. Now has come time for another fortunate family to be a part of a rare opportunity to secure an immaculately maintained homestead of 3 generously sized bedrooms on 68 prime acres of farmland with wonderfully serene views and direct access to the Hastings River.
Privately positioned at the end of a no-through road, the home sits in an elevated position and is located only 10-minutes’ drive to the historic village of Wauchope and 25-minutes to coastal Port Macquarie which is centrally located between Sydney and Brisbane.
The property is ideal for farming, grazing, equine, making silage or grow vegetables with fertile soils and pastures and a carrying capacity of approx. 70 head of cattle. There are five newly fenced paddocks, electric fencing, Jacaranda tree-lined driveway, large dam with pump, steel cattle yards with cattle crush, 22,000-gallon water tank, 6m x 12m machinery shed, single garage, and a lock up shed with workshop.
Providing a strong connection with nature enjoy peaceful views forever across beautiful Bago Mountain and the surrounding Hinterland. The land is mostly level, and the river is easy to access without affecting the surroundings of the home. Discover scenic picnic and camping spots with freshwater fishing on tap, and the opportunity to have great fun with family and friends canoeing, boating, and tubing down the rapids.
If you are ready to escape to the country and live the dream, with the benefit of living not far away from conveniences, then you better move fast on this superbly located property.
• Prime & privately positioned 68-acre property with Hastings River access
• Ideal grazing or equine property with well fenced paddocks
• Immaculately maintained 3 bedroom homestead with wonderful views
• Steel cattle yards with crush, machinery shed & lock up shed with workshop
• Spacious country style timber kitchen
• Lounge room plus open plan living
• Cosy wood fire in the living area
• Reverse cycle a/c, ceiling fans, 22,000-gallon underground rainwater tank
• 6 KW Solar system on the house
• Jacaranda trees and majestic Poinciana
• 10-minute* drive to historic Wauchope
Daniel McCulloch | 0429 613 332
Karla Faint – NPB | 0444 590 788 | [email protected]