342 Klori Road, KLORI NSW 2346
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 61.23 ha
McCulloch Agencies is pleased to present “Rothesay” to market via public auction on Tuesday 6th June 2023. Comprising 151.3 acres of red basalt soil, being 75% arable the property lends itself to running horses, livestock and/or growing fodder or cash crop. The property has just been sown to Grange Barley taking advantage of a full profile, providing the new owner the opportunity to fatten livestock and take through to harvest to generate an income the first year of ownership.
“Rothesay” is supported by adequate infrastructure including a steel set of cattle yards, a workshop, a machinery shed, and a truck shed.
The home comprises 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and an open-plan living area with a north-facing aspect allowing you to enjoy the rural lifestyle.
Set just 30 minutes North West of the Tamworth CBD and 10 minutes south of Manilla you are within striking distance of all the necessities.
As of April 2023, “Rothesay” has had up to 450mm of rain with the yearly average for Manilla being 690mm*.
– 3 paddocks recently sown to Grange Barley
– 12 paddocks in total with a balance of horse paddocks
– Water is reliably sourced from dams and a bore servicing a series of troughs
– 15,000-gallon header tank and 3 x 5,000-gallon rainwater tanks
– Steel set of cattle yards with RPM crush in great condition
– Workshop with cement floor and power
– 4-bay machinery shed.
– Truck shed with tack room and roller shed door
– Hinge-joint and plain wire fencing
– 5-bedroom, master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and split system
– 2 bathrooms
– Cosy open plan living, dining and kitchen with built-in wood heater and a north-facing aspect
– Open veranda
– 1 x carport
– Tile roof