357 Nancy Bird Walton Way, CUNNAMULLA QLD 4490
- Land is 1,520 ha
LAWD in conjunction with Colliers Agribusiness are please to present for sale Melrose Aggregation.
• Located in the Paroo Shire region of southwest Queensland, three* kilometres from Cunnamulla, the property spans two aggregated holdings comprising a total land area of 1,520* hectares.
• 462* hectares developed to centre pivot and lateral move irrigation, with the balance utilised for grazing.
• Benefitted by more than 6,300* megalitres of highly secure water from the Cunnamulla Weir with an independent hydrology assessment reporting reliability at 98%*. There is a further 300* megalitre underground water licence.
• Soil types across the aggregation include grey self-mulching cracking clays and red brown massive earths.
• Currently utilised as a hay and livestock depot business.
• Quality infrastructure including a storage sheds fitted with coldroom facilities, workshops and machinery sheds . Accommodation includes a four-bedroom homestead, four-bedroom dwelling, recently renovated worker’s quarters and three-bedroom cottage.
Expression of Interest closing 1pm (AEST) Tuesday 12 December 2023