440 Smiths Crossing Road, AVONDALE QLD 4670
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 107 ha
LAWD and Ray White Bundaberg are pleased to present for sale 440 Smiths Crossing Road, Avondale (The Property), a high quality horticultural opportunity, supported by irrigation and benefited by the highly productive river flats of the Kolan River.
Key investment highlights include:
• Comprising 107* hectares in total, of which 43* hectares are planted to 10,000* established avocado trees (Hass and Shepard varieties), with the balance being grazing and support land.
• A highly productive irrigation system which can be managed remotely is underpinned by a 400* megalitre water allocation from the adjoining Kolan River Water Sub Scheme
• Further water security is provided by two unmetered bores which also service the landholding.
• Potential for further development to avocados (5,000* trees).
• Vendor estimates capacity to carry 60* cows in cleared, fenced paddocks.
• Structural improvements include a large machinery / packing shed, multiple storage sheds, a set of steel cattle yards with vet crush, as well as a three-bedroom homestead.
• A diversified and gently undulating allotment comprising high quality soil types including rich river flat soils.
• Strategically located in the highly productive Bundaberg region of eastern Queensland, approximately 20 linear kilometres north-west of Bundaberg Central and 300* linear kilometres north-west of Brisbane.
• Plant and Equipment can be made available upon request.
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
For further information please contact
Simon Cudmore 0433 160 413
Darren Collins 0404 781 787
Robert Stevenson 0484 833 322