461 Nanarup Road, KALGAN WA 6330
- Land is 277 ha
LAWD (Land, Agribusiness, Water & Development) is pleased to present for sale Candyup Hill Farm (the Property), a productive livestock opportunity located 19* kilometres from the city of Albany, Western Australia, within the Great Southern region. The Property is a proven livestock platform that offers a productive balance of land classes and secure water resources, supported by reliable rainfall, with nearby subdivisions in the area.
Key Investment highlights include:
• Total land area of 277* hectares (684* acres), comprising two certificates of title.
• The Property, originally taken up in c1840, is a proven livestock platform currently a cattle breeding operation and utilised as a backgrounding and fodder production block, offering a productive balance of land classes.
• Rising from permanent creek flats to undulating slopes and ranging from duplex deep sandy gravels, duplex clay loam with some shallow gravels.
• Subdivided into eight* main paddocks and several smaller holding paddocks, with recent investment in fencing allowing the implementation of a rotational grazing system, providing the opportunity to strategically graze paddocks to manage the pasture sward.
• Securely watered from several sources including earth dams, a permanent creek and soaks.
• The Property has had annual fertiliser applications, with autumn top dressing of superphosphate and potash at a rate of 150* kilograms per hectare applied across grazing areas.
• Strategically situated (by road) 19* kilometres northwest of Albany, 52* kilometres east of Mount Barker regional saleyards, 388* kilometres south of Armadale and 420* kilometres south of Perth.
• Benefited by reliable annual rainfall of 777* millimetres.
• Infrastructure including hay shed, general purpose shed and cattle yards.
The Property is for sale via Private Treaty. Price on application.
For further information, please contact:
Director | LAWD
+61 456 758 341