9589 New England Highway, ARMIDALE NSW 2350
- Land is 324.96 ha
“Arding” is a beautifully balanced mixed farming and grazing property located in the highly regarded and tightly held Northern Tablelands region of New South Wales. Originally part of Saumarez Station, one of the earliest grazing blocks established on the New England tablelands, the property has also previously been owned by the CSIRO Division of Agriculture, Food and Health Services for the purpose of scientific research.
Comprising of gently undulating to open grazing country, the properties largely arable area and has been conservatively managed by its current owners and offers substantial productivity upside with further pasture development and fertilizer application. “Arding” offers a full spectrum of working improvements together with a unique array of infrastructure including laboratory and sampling sheds previously utilised by the CSIRO centre for its research pursuits.
Although the previous homestead is no longer standing the property still contains dwelling permissibility with a fantastic building site ready for your new dream home.
This highly versatile and dynamic property offers an excellent livestock breeding platform and opportunity for further development with the addition of a new homestead or dwelling.
“Arding” is being offered for public Auction on the 29th of September 2022 at 6pm.
• Former CSIRO research centre, extensive paddock and laneway system
• High rainfall grazing, reticulated water system and Extensive infrastructure
• Highly productive grazing with basalt soils and subdivision potential
• Central to Sydney and Brisbane and only a short 10km* drive to Armidale
• Exceptional 3 stand woolshed with 500 head weather shed
• Excellent sheep handling facilities including steel sheep yards and indoor sheep husbandry area
• Land Size 325HA / 803AC