Aileron Station and Oolloo Farm Stuart Highway, ANMATJERE NT 0872
- Land is 408,662 ha
LAWD is pleased to present for sale Aileron Station and Oolloo Farm (the Properties), two highly regarded assets, located approximately 130* kilometres north of Alice Springs in the tightly held Anmatjere region.
Aileron Station comprises 407,615* hectares in total and is utilised for cattle breeding with a carrying capacity of 7,750 Adult Equivalents (AE), alongside Oolloo Farm comprising 1,047* hectares in total, of which 148* hectares have been developed to centre pivot irrigation and utilised for high protein fodder production, supporting the existing cattle breeding operation.
• A large-scale 407,615* hectare pastoral holding, well located in relation to domestic and export cattle markets.
• Extensive land class development in recent years includes expansion and upgrades to water points, including solar transitions, additional fencing and yards as well as a pasture improvement program.
• 6,000* head of quality mixed-aged Droughtmaster and Black Angus cattle.
• Ideally suited to organic production with rangeland grazing featuring a variety of native grasses, herbage and excellent Buffel grass coverage.
• Aileron Station has achieved an organic certification and prospectively offers future carbon opportunities.
• Quality heritage listed homestead and outstanding accommodation for management and staff.
• Sealed road access via the Stuart Highway which bisects the landholding, provides year-round access for road trains regardless of the season.
• Oolloo Farm comprises a 1,047* hectare landholding and is complementary to Aileron Station, utilised for fodder production and supplying seed for the pasture improvement program.
• 148* hectares have been developed to six centre pivots, further supported by a 3,000* megalitre groundwater extraction licence and a ring main water distribution system connected to eight production bores.
• To optimise efficiency and streamline maintenance requirements, all bores and pivots are connected to a central power station.
• Expansion opportunities include headworks for an additional three centre pivots.
• High quality structural improvements include hay and machinery shedding, workshop and excellent accommodation for management and staff.
• The Anmatjere / Ti Tree region is considered one of the most controlled growing environments in Australia due to its long sunlit hours, excellent warm climate and long growing seasons which means more efficient growing conditions, minimal weed and pest control and optimum biosecurity.
• Oolloo Farm has achieved an in-conversion organic certification.
• Strategically located 60 * kilometres north-east of Aileron Station.
Two complementary landholdings, the Properties are being offered for sale in-one-line or as separate assets on a Walk-In-Walk-Out basis, including 6,000* head of cattle, inventory, plant and equipment.
For sale in-one-line or as seperate assets by Expression of Interest. Price expectations are greater than $25 million.
For further information please contact:
+61 438 845 460
+61 439 349 977