Burmah Aggregation, Burmah Road, GRAMAN NSW 2360
- Land is 5,437 ha
LAWD is pleased to present for sale Burmah Aggregation, a large-scale cattle breeding, finishing and cropping platform located in the North West Slopes region of New South Wales.
KEY INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• A diversified mixed farming operation that supports cattle breeding and finishing in combination with dual-purpose crops and fodder production.
• Approximately 2,103 hectares (38%) is utilised for grazing, 2,773ha* (51%) developed for dryland cropping with the balance (561* hectares) comprising timbered grazing and remnant timber.
• Currently conservatively stocked and rated to 40,000* dry sheep equivalents.
• Secure stock water including seven* bores equipped with electric, diesel and solar pumps as well as catchment dams. Water is pumped from the bores to 11* tanks and reticulated to 30* concrete troughs located throughout the aggregation.
• Stockproof fencing and internal laneways provide access to majority of the aggregation.
• Fit-for-purpose rural infrastructure includes livestock yards (two), shearing sheds, an array of rural shedding and grain storage (410 tonnes*)
• Accommodation includes dwellings (three), cottage, workers and shearers quarters
• Situated within the North West Slopes region of NSW, an area widely acclaimed for its consistent production, located 30* kilometres north-east of the Warialda town centre.
Burmah Aggregation is being offered for sale by Expression of Interest closing at 12pm (AEST) on Wednesday 12 July 2023.