Maybank, Roachdale Road, HOLBROOK NSW 2644
- Land is 442 ha
LAWD is pleased to present Maybank (the Property), situated 16* kilometres north west of Holbrook, New South Wales, a region renowned for its premier mixed farming and grazing capabilities. The Property offers genuine scale, highly improved pastures, fit-for-purpose operational infrastructure and one of the region’s signature homesteads.
Total Area: 443* hectares (1,094* acres)
– 420* hectares developed with high-performance pastures (95* per cent of the total area).
– A complementary mix of fertile soils and a productive balance of land classes to suit grazing and cropping systems.
– The main enterprise on Maybank is predominantly a beef cattle trade operation plus a cattle breeding program. The trade program consists of backgrounding up to 2,000* steers in two cycles with an entry weight of 350* kilograms and exit weight of 480* kilograms to 500* kilograms. The cattle breeding enterprise comprises 50* Simmental cows plus 40* Angus heifers (joining age) are on a spring calving cycle.
– The Maybank homestead is known as one of the premier homesteads in the area, comprising four bedrooms and three bathrooms
– Reliable water supply from a total of 15* dams, plus numerous bores which supply a reticulated water scheme to troughs and sheds
– Bureau of Meteorology records indicate an average annual rainfall of 717* millimetres with a non-seasonal rainfall pattern underpinning the enviable reputation of the Holbrook district
– Precision Agriculture – Grid soil sampling is undertaken, and Variable Rate (VR) maps are produced to highlight specific requirements across the Property with a comprehensive fertiliser and liming program being adopted to improve soil health and increase pasture production efficiently and profitably.
– Working improvements include large set of undercover steel cattle yards, four stand shearing shed, machinery shed, hayshed, workshop and storage sheds.
– 16* kilometres northwest of Holbrook and 95* kilometres south of Wagga Wagga