Riverlea Central Ski Gardens Road, RUSHES CREEK NSW 2346
- Land is 36.02 ha
“Riverlea Central” is an excellent 89-acre vacant block, situated on the banks of the very popular Keepit Dam. “Riverlea Central” is conveniently located 40 minutes to Tamworth and Gunnedah and only 15 minutes to Manilla. Power runs through the property and it also comes with a stock and domestic water license.
This fantastic property backs onto a parcel of crown land, which in turn leads to the top of Keepit Dam. Alternatively, you can take a short 500m drive down Ski Garden Road, past the caravan park to access the dam directly.
“Riverlea Central” comes with an approved building entitlement if you wish to build your dream home, or a weekend escape cottage to make lifelong memories with your friends and family. There is a spectacular, elevated, level house site with expansive views over the dam which need to be seen to be believed.
If you are looking for that weekend block to put a shed on and ride bikes or horses and enjoy the benefits of the dam, or if you are looking for a block on which to build your dream home with unique, spectacular water views: “Riverlea Central” is THE parcel of land for you.
For further information please contact George Barton at McCulloch Agencies on 0473 613 332
• Amazing house site with water views
• Approved building entitlement
• Access to dam from rear of block
• 500m to the dam from front gate
• Stock and domestic water license
• Located 40 minutes to Tamworth and Gunnedah
• Located only 15 minutes to Manilla
• 89 Acres / 36 Hectares with the possibility of extension by leasing land to the river