Sunny Slopes Warraderry Way, GOOLOOGONG NSW 2805
- Land is 378.50 ha
LAWD is pleased to present for sale Sunny Slopes, a prime mixed farming and grazing property, comprising 378.5* hectares (935* acres). The Property provides the ideal opportunity as a bolt-on addition for existing enterprises or first time ag-investors.
The current enterprise encompasses 245* hectares of grazing canola with the balance comprising permanent pastures and sheltered grazing areas. The cropping enterprise provides the flexibility to extend the rotation to a cereal crop or establish permanent pastures in 2023.
Livestock production in 2022 included 1,850* crossbred lambs finished on grazing canola over two* months, with crops then locked up for grain recovery. Sunny Slopes has been conservatively managed, providing for a large body of feed to be available to the incoming owner.
Key investment highlights:
• 85%* arable, with the balance being sheltered grazing areas suited for livestock breeding systems
• Subdivided into nine* paddocks, reliable water supply from 11* surface dams including a number that are spring fed
• Situated in 623mm* long-term annual average rainfall zone
• Three-stand shearing shed & steel cattle yards with loading ramp
• Multiple access points with dual road frontage to Warraderry Way & Adams Lane
• 8km* from Gooloogong, 45km* from Cowra, 96km* from Orange & 342km* to Sydney CBD
Sunny Slopes is being offered for sale by Private Treaty for $2,675,000