Land Agribusiness Water and Development (LAWD) is pleased to present for sale Moorabool Ridge (the Property), an outstanding rural lifestyle opportunity featuring an established vineyard, rustic cellar door and cafe, surrounded panoramic views on the Moorabool River.
Key highlights include:
• Situated in the micro climate of the Moorabool Valley, the 26* hectare landholding is planted to 6* hectares of wine grapes including Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Shiraz, Chardonnay & Semillon varieties which are utilised for the renowned Moorabool Ridge wines, as well as 800* mature and productive olive trees.
• The main homestead offers a modern residence with grand scale and a versatile floorplan comprising five bedrooms, four bathrooms, a home office, gym and two expansive living areas with significant rural vistas over the Moorabool River.
• A historic stone Shepherds’ hut dating back to the 1850s’ when the Property was once part of the original Clyde Station, offers a rustic cellar door and café with idyllic valley views providing guests with a serene environment for wine tastings and long lunches with the sound of the river flowing in the background.
• Irrigation water is sourced from the Moorabool River via a 32* megalitre water licence as well as a 36* megalitre underground bore and supported by an 8* megalitre storage dam with adjacent siltation dam. Water is applied to the vineyards and orchards via dripline irrigation.
• Extensive 1.5* kilometre frontage to the Moorabool River, a picturesque weir perfect for summer picnics and an abundance of swimming holes provide entertainment for the whole family on warmer days.
• Approved plans to convert an existing dairy to three accommodation units, provides significant scope for a destination wedding venue or weekend retreat (STCA).
• Benefited by highly fertile soils (alluvial soils), a favourable cool climate, suitable protection from wind and frost due to the valley location, as well as reliable rainfall (average annual rainfall of 500* millimetres).
• Located in the well-regarded Moorabool Valley region, within easy access to Victoria’s three major cities (Geelong 25* minutes, Ballarat, 40* minutes ad Melbourne 50* minutes, as well as the Bellarine Peninsula, Surf Coast and world-famous Great Ocean Road.
Moorabool Ridge offers a unique opportunity for a motivated purchaser or commercial investor to invest in a well-located vineyard with a rural lifestyle opportunity and significant scope to create a unique destination.
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING TUESDAY 7 DECEMBER 2021 AT 12PM (AEDT)
INSPECTIONS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT FROM MONDAY 15 NOVEMBER