OUSE TAS 7140
- Land is 523 ha
LAWD in conjunction with Nutrien Harcourts are pleased to present for sale Rooneys, a large-scale premium viticultural/horticultural greenfield, cropping/grazing or Forestry Carbon holding, benefitted by substantial water entitlements, located in the picturesque Derwent Valley of Tasmania.
KEY INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• 523* hectares of deep basalt soils with excellent land types and topography to provide various options for the agricultural production including a large-scale vineyard, irrigated cropping or forestry carbon
• Expansive vistas of the Derwent Valley
• 1,200* megalitre water entitlement via the Meadowbank Dam, including 75% Summer Take
• Dam permit approval with capacity of 310* megalitres
• Favourable climatic conditions and irrigation potential provide suitability for various agricultural pursuits
• Vineyard plantable area surveyed at net 202* hectares by experienced vineyard consultant
• Vineyard management solution available, from a reputable large scale Australian viticulture group, can include vineyard development, operational management and fruit offtake.
• Forestry carbon suitable area: 371* hectares
For sale by Expression of Interest closing 12PM (AEDT) Wednesday 13 December 2023.