CRESSY TAS 7302
- 6 bed
- 4 bath
- Land is 784 ha
LAWD is pleased to present for sale Rockthorpe Estate (Tasmania), a large scale irrigated holding situated in the tightly held Cressy locality with extensive frontage (three* kilometres) to the picturesque Lake River.
Comprising 784* hectares, the blue-ribbon property is highly developed to overhead irrigation and benefitted by substantial and reliable water entitlements (3,225* megalitres).
• First class irrigation with 493* hectares developed to centre pivot irrigation, 57* hectares developed to hard hose traveller irrigation with the balance comprising arable/potential irrigation land.
• Highly reliable irrigation water including an extensive three* kilometre frontage to the picturesque Lake River as well as two* kilometres of frontage to Dairy Creek with substantial water entitlements (3,225* megalitres) further supported by excellent irrigation infrastructure.
• Currently utilised as an intensive cropping and grazing platform with the rotation including high yielding crops such as poppies, potatoes, barley, grass seed, canola and wheat.
• Suited to a number of agricultural pursuits including cropping, horticulture, grazing and dairying.
• Fertile soils, excellent climatic conditions and efficient irrigation systems provide outstanding production capabilities, regardless of seasonal conditions.
• Highly efficient and workable layout with further opportunity to develop irrigation land.
• Features a prestigious and recently renovated six bedroom, four bathroom homestead, set within established English gardens with an in-ground swimming pool and surrounded by historic outbuildings. The homestead features expansive vistas over the Great Western Tiers mountain range, the Lake River and surrounding rural land.
• Further infrastructure includes three well maintained dwellings, a five-stand shearing shed & associated yards, cattle yards, machinery shedding, bulk seed storage and rural shedding.
• Strategically located 10* linear kilometres from Cressy, 40* linear kilometres from Launceston and 120* linear kilometres from Hobart, as well as being close to key infrastructure supporting the operations.
LAWD is offering Rockthorpe Estate to the market by Expression of Interest with the first stage closing at 4pm (AEST) Wednesday 14 June 2023.