Josh is a Director of Valuations and Transactions for LAWD and is based in Brisbane, Australia. Josh has over seven years of industry experience as a certified rural valuer and rural property transactions.
Josh has university qualifications in Property Economics and Spatial Science. Josh has a strong understanding of agribusiness, rural real estate and property valuation supported by his practical on-farm experience through his family’s dryland cropping enterprise located in Northern New South Wales. With a Bachelor of Urban Development majoring in Property Economics and Spatial Science, Josh has a strong understanding and extensive experience within the agribusiness division of valuations, due diligence and rural transactions, supported by his practical on farm experience working on his family’s dryland cropping property located in Northern New South Wales.
Prior to his work at LAWD, Josh worked with a local valuation and real estate firm in Northern New South Wales, specialising in dryland cropping and irrigation properties. Since then, his expertise and passion for agricultural has seen him work within Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland on dryland cropping, irrigation, grazing and horticultural sectors.
• Wallam & Roydon NSW) - $28.4 million
• Grainfields (NSW) – $16.3 million
• Oodnadatta (NSW) - $24.5 million
• Inverell Station (NSW) - $10.641 million
• Penrose (NSW) - $3.7 million
• Bachelor of Urban Development – Majoring in Property Economics and Spatial Science
• Associate of the Australian Property Institute
• Certified Practicing Valuer
• Real Estate Certificate - QLD & NSW
• Stock & Station Certificate - NSW