Tim is the Senior Director of Valuations for LAWD and has over 15 years experience in the valuation of specialised agribusiness assets.
Tim has particular property experience in the valuation of large-scale institutional grade agricultural holdings across a broad range of asset classes, having valued some of the largest Northern Australia pastoral holdings, irrigated and broad hectare cropping farms, horticulture/permanent plantings, feedlots, dairy and poultry farms in Australia.
Additionally, Tim is skilled in the valuation of water entitlements and processing facilities (meat, grain, milk, nut and cotton) as well as completing assessments of compensation in relation to compulsory acquisition/resumptions.
Tim has worked for a wide array of institutional investors, ASX listed companies as well as large scale corporate family / private groups completing valuations for acquisition, bank finance and financial reporting purposes.
• Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
• Certified Practising Valuer
• API Accredited Specialist Water Valuer
• Registered Valuer, Queensland
• Licenced Valuer, Western Australia
• Bachelor of Business (Property) – RMIT University