LAWD Director, Simon Cudmore, is a respected figure in the rural property market with more than 20 years’ experience in transactions throughout New South Wales and Queensland. His extensive career encompasses work in many roles in real estate and stock and station agency businesses, and auctioneering.
Simon has strong ties to agribusiness and has lived and worked in Quirindi, Coonamble, Mudgee, Goulburn, Sydney and Brisbane. This exposure to diverse markets and geographic locations has helped to forge Simon’s expertise and strong reputation in selling rural properties in the mixed farming, cropping, grazing, irrigated and dryland cotton, horticulture and poultry industries.
In the past four years alone, Simon has been directly involved in selling more than $400 million of rural assets.
As a former business owner, Simon personally understands the pressures, challenges and opportunities of operating a family enterprise, meaning he genuinely resonates with the vendors he works with. Additionally, Simon has a strong understanding of the succession planning process and can offer clients valuable guidance in this area, if required.
• Licensed Real Estate Agent and Stock and Station Agent – New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria
• Licensed auctioneer
• Norman Farming (NSW) $ 105 million
• Kia Ora and Clyde (QLD) $ 95 million
• Kalanga Aggregation (QLD) $ 75 million
• Middlebrook (NSW) $ 56 million
• Wallam & Roydon (NSW) $ 28.4 million
• Ottley (NSW) $27 million
• Oodnadatta (NSW) $ 24.5 million
• Paradise Creek Station $ 23.5 million
• Kingswood (QLD) $ 16 Million
• Darran (QLD) $15 million