Simon have over 20 years’ experience selling rural property across NSW and Queensland. Assets range from mixed farming, cropping, grazing, cotton irrigation and dryland production, horticulture and poultry. Simon has lived in Quirindi, Coonamble, Mudgee, Goulburn, Sydney and Brisbane over various stages of his career and has strong ties to the agricultural sector. Simon has extensive experience as an Auctioneer in both real estate and as a Stock and Station agent. Simon has been directly involved in over $350 million of rural asset sales in the last 4 years.
• Norman Farming (NSW) $ 105 million
• Kia Ora and Clyde (QLD) $ 95 million
• Middlebrook (NSW) $ 56 million
• Wallam & Roydon (NSW) $ 28.4 million
• Oodnadatta (NSW) $ 24.5 million
• Darran (QLD) $15 million
• Licensed Real Estate Agent and Stock and Station Agent – NSW, QLD, VIC.
• Licensed Auctioneer